Thursday, May 27, 2010

Vintage storybook patches






These super sweet patches would be great on just about anything your heart desires! You can iron them on an item that is not going to be washed, or iron on and sew around for a more secure connection. They look adorable on a onesie or tee in any size and I have been having so much fun rooting through my stash finding the perfect images for these. I can't wait to make Beatty a little shirt out of an image from the book my Grandma always read me, "the Runaway Pancake".

1 comment:

Miss Melanoma said...

Hi Amber, thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm glad you got some information that you're going to approach your doc about. Way to be your own advocate!
Thanks so much for your sweet comments. I really love sharing my journey on my blog- it's not always pretty, but it's usually pretty funny. haha! :) Btw, the vintage spoon pendants on your site are amazing! I must have one!

Take care, and keep me posted on how things go~
-MM