Thursday, August 7, 2008

Putting it all out on the line...




Okay, so I'm trying to work through my stash of fabric and make things from what I have. I started yesterday, and this is what I've got so far. Basically these are one of a kind since most of it was just odds and ends, but some I have more of. I love how they turned out and the great thing I love about these is that now they wear leggings under about anything so it makes them any season! These are sizes 3 and 5, and are listed in my Etsy store. Right now I am making them in sizes 3-8. As you can see I had to pay the model one! HA! Good help doesn't come cheap!

2 comments:

Blue Monday said...

I love these skirts! They are awesome! Thank you for helping me over the weekend! You can raid my stash for the covered bridge!

Jill F. Miller said...

As always, your stuff is ah-mazing! Great to see you online!

Jill
Twin Sisters