Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Back from a busy break...









Sharp Dressed Man: $8 (man not included)









I finished with the 10 day long Covered Bridge Festival , finished all the orders the following week and have been very slow moving since then. I have some orders I am working on right now, but definitely not at my normal rate. It's been very hard to get motivated and back into the swing of things! Gotta do it though....holiday shows are approaching...

Here is one of the newest from the Paisley Moon. These are so adorable, completely reversible and great for instant success on any little man. I call them sharp dressed mans and they are all $8 each. These snappy ties are great for that holiday photo, or any occasion where a little class is needed. Maddix wore his for his Halloween outfit as well...Afred E. Newman. He knocked his tooth out last year, so it fit him just perfect.

2 comments:

Blue Monday said...

Your sharped dress man is so cute!!!

Jill F. Miller said...

Too stinkin' cute, I love it!