Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Fashion Show
















This Saturday April 18th, I will be set up at the Spring Fashion Show at Christ United Methodist Church on south 18th Street. The shopping starts at 10 a.m., and continues until around 1:30. If you would like to come see all the new things from the Paisley Moon, I would love to see you too! I'm not sure of all the details, but I know they have lunch and a full fashion show featuring local reatailers clothing. If you would like more info, please let me know...thanks

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Thanks for sticking up for my sister. I know how you feel..I get all bent up inside when I see these kind of comments. But, I know "bad comments" will come - it's only expected when so many read my sister's blog. But still, it's annoying isn't it?? I've spent many nights waiting for this lady to comment so I could delete it right away. She has done many more comments. I have been praying that she will understand her need to stop.
Thanks for praying as well.
Also, I am so, so very sorry you lost a child. I don't know your story but my heart goes out to you.
Thank you for being such a blessing to my sister.
Thanks again - I just wanted you to know that I understand where you are coming from!
Blessings,
Hilary